There are key times when your horse will benefit from adding EQUITOP MYOPLAST to their feed. These particularly include:
• During periods of intensive training and competition
• When your horse is in training at the beginning of the season or when your are bringing horses in to work after a period of rest
• When you have a young horse entering training
• When you have an older horse finding it difficult to maintain condition
• When you have a broodmare with an increased need for protein
• During rehabilitation – when you do not want to increase the amount of calories, but want to maintain muscle condition
It is recommended that EQUITOP MYOPLAST is fed for at least 2 months.